Getting ready for installation day
Preparing for installation
Most homeowners are pleasantly surprised about how fuss-free a Thermaglaze installation is. However, the following few simple preparations by the homeowner can also help:
- If possible please clear all areas around the site to allow fitters to completely protect area with dust sheets, however they are more than happy to help move heavy items on the day.
- Shrubs, plants and any other growth should be cut back from external windows to provide your installers with suitable access.
- If possible, any curtains, drapes or window treatments should be cleared away from the immediate window area prior to installation.
- If possible, any redecoration to window reveals and window boards should be left until after the new window has been installed.
- The above points serve as guidelines and further advice can be sought from Thermaglaze’s experienced surveyors prior to your installation.
Rob and Frazer the fitters did a first class job
We chose you as you did a great job with our door a couple of years ago, you also had what we wanted at a competitive price.
always very happy with the service
I have known Thermaglaze as a well-respected local company and was impressed by the advice and help provided during our visit to your showroom and workshop.
We are old customers and have recommended you to family