Getting ready for installation day
Preparing for installation
Most homeowners are pleasantly surprised about how fuss-free a Thermaglaze installation is. However, the following few simple preparations by the homeowner can also help:
- If possible please clear all areas around proposed installation to allow fitters to completely protect area with dust sheets, however they are more than happy to help move heavy items on the day.
- Shrubs, plants and any other growth should be cut back from external windows to provide your installers with suitable access.
- If possible, any curtains, drapes or window treatments should be cleared away from the immediate window area prior to installation.
- If possible, any redecoration to window reveals and window boards should be left until after the new window has been installed.
- The above points serve as guidelines and further advice can be sought from Thermaglaze’s experienced surveyors prior to your installation.
Thermaglaze installed our windows and proved to be a first class organisation
Rob fitted our doors and he was great! Very polite and great workmanship, he was a credit to your company. Office staff also had a great 'Can Do' attitude. Thanks!
Have used Thermaglaze several times before and always pleased with the work; very efficient, clean & tidy. Wouldn't use anyone else!
Used several times before due to the quality of materials and excellent installations.
Recommended by a friend. Presentation of quote and details - highly professional.