New Year, New Door
Do you have a beautifully festive Christmas front door? If yes, then get involved in the Thermaglaze Christmas ‘New Year, New Door’ photo competition* giving you the chance to WIN a brand-new Solidor composite door for 2019.
1. All you have to do to WIN a brand-new Solidor composite door is LIKE our Thermaglaze facebook page.
2. Share the facebook ‘New Year, New Door’ photo competition post to your facebook timeline.
3. Post your Christmas door decoration photo and comment #Thermaglaze #Newyearnewdoor to the Thermaglaze facebook competition post.
4. If you are not on facebook, then click here to email your photos in to us.
5. Closing date is 5pm on Monday 31st December 2018, good luck!
6. All photos submitted from the Thermaglaze facebook page and email entries will be viewed and a winner will be chosen and notified within 28 days*.
About the prize?
The winner will be able to pick a Solidor traditional or contemporary style composite door subject to the competition terms and conditions. If you are happy with your existing front door or have already recently replaced your door, then you can donate your prize to a homeowner of your choice who lives in Wiltshire, Somerset, Dorset or Bath. Thermaglaze are the South West’s largest independent installer of Solidor composite doors, offering 20 inside and outside colours and 18 frame combinations for you to choose from. The Thermaglaze 10 year insurance backed guarantee will be applied to the winning door.
Have a little browse on our free online door builder to see what your new door could look like.
*New Year, New Door Competition Terms and Conditions
– The ‘New Year, New Door’ facebook photo competition is run by Thermaglaze Windows and Conservatories Limited and also includes Clearglaze Windows of Bath.
– The closing date is 5pm on Monday 31st December and the winner will be chosen and notified within 28 days.
– All photo entries to be posted on the Thermaglaze facebook page, Clearglaze facebook page or emailed.
– The winner to pick a Solidor composite door up to the value of RRP £1,200 which will be fitted free by Thermaglaze installers by the end of June 2019.
– If the winner doesn’t want the prize, then they can donate to a homeowner of their choice who lives in the Wiltshire, Somerset, Dorset and Bath areas.
– The competition is open to all homeowners in Wiltshire, Somerset, Dorset and Bath and the individual doesn’t have to be a previous Thermaglaze Windows and Conservatories Limited or Clearglaze Windows of Bath customer.
– By submitting your photo you are giving permission to Thermaglaze to use the image in promotional material relating to this competition.
– The competition is not open to Thermaglaze or Clearglaze employees.