Firstly, Thermaglaze is a local independent company. Still owned and managed by the same person that set-up the business in 1987. Why choose Thermaglaze? We have tons of experience in the industry. In addition, we pride ourselves with a friendly zero pressure sales advice. While delivering the highest quality installations.We’ve listed five reasons that make Thermaglaze unique and why you may choose Thermaglaze for your future home improvement projects.
Why choose Thermaglaze?
1. Local ReputationWe receive thousands of customer testimonials everyday from homeowners across Wiltshire, Somerset and Dorset. We have over 30 years’ experience in the industry. Therefore we understand the market and deliver the highest quality installations.
2. Thermaglaze CommitmentWe have regular audits conducted by Certass. Who are industry specialists that ensures installations are passed by the Building Regulation Standards. They also provide certification that covers competent people, building regulations, PAS2030* and workmanship quality. It is a Government authorised scheme and UKAS accredited Certification.
3. Competent TeamWe’re extremely lucky to have a team of skilled and competent fitters and surveyors. That all comply to the Certass Competent people and CQ Assure Workmanship Schemes. These schemes ensure we have efficient business procedures in place to meet the requirements set by Certass. Allowing us to certify installations to the current building regulations because we met appropriate standards and codes of practice.
4. Customer Peace of MindAs part of the Certass membership schemes Thermaglaze must provide customers with the following:
- Before work begins: Provide a consumer contract explaining the work to be undertaken.
- After completion: Provide a written guarantee to cover the installation work and an insurance policy.
- Registration: Once the work has finished, Thermaglaze must register the installation with Certass within 21 days of the completed installation.